Friday, February 14, 2014

Follow Friday #6

Increase Blog Followers

Question of the Week: Find a “new to you blogger” and feature their button on your post this week (or just a link if they have no button). Tell us why this blogger stands out to you.

I choose Caitlin from The Y.A. Bookworm Blogger. I discovered her blog recently and I really like to read her reviews and most of all: her videos! She joined booktube and I think this is so fantastic. She is not a "new" blogger, she is actually doing this for quite some time now and I think she does a great job :)
bloglovinGFC

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing a great book blog recommendation! Happy Friday!

    New Follower via GFC

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping through. Enjoy your weekend!

    New follower via GFC.
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love your mermaid design theme you got going on.

    Hey there! Thanks for stopping by :)

    New follower via GFC.
    ~Karina @  Watcha Reading

     My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! Graveminder was my first book of 2014. I really liked it and am looking forward to the next one. I followed via Bloglovin'
    Laura
    www.thebooknerd2013.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like her blog, too. Love your mermaid theme - I've always loved mermaids!

    Old GFC follower and new bloglovin' follower :)

    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to check her out. New GFC follower.

    My FF
    http://mymidnightfantasies.blogspot.com/2014/02/feature-follow-10.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...